www.flickr.com

Friday, March 21, 2008

Live From New York!

That's right, we're traveling again. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP DEPRIVATION. PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ME TO SLEEP, LEST I MAINTAIN AN AGREEABLE MOOD FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR. Dylan slept the whole way here, which made the trip nice, but was only made possible by sheer exhaustion from being up the night before.

I removed the bandage from CYST 2008. It was like one of those joke...things that keep going and going for a hilariously long time, yet I found it less than hilarious. The culture from it was negative, but thanks to all who suggested it was MRSA.

I'm up to 35 (out of 50) enrolled kids.

Snuffy's going to be three in a couple weeks. Maybe he would like a surprise party?

Over and out.

2 comments:

zborus said...

aw nuts... I was sure you had evil bacteria in there. oh well, I guess it's better this way--too bad you couldn't smell the pus! have fun in the city!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Snuffy's going to be three. But then I can't believe Aaron's already 3. Nana