www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

More Links And Stuff

We recently watched Ratatouille, and I feel it has some key flaws. For example, the plot and the characters are really annoying. Aaron argues: the colors, look at the pretty colors.

*************

Avenue Q is in town! I would have gotten to see it on Broadway, but when we got to the theater there was a note on the door that one of the muppeteers had broken her leg and the performance was canceled. Tragic.

*************

I enjoyed this quite a bit. I have always HATED Garfield, and I think this makes it better.

*************

Here is a Kate's eye view of Dylan making a break for the kitchen (and, irritatingly, being foiled) at our second favorite pizza place. (Here is #1)

*************
Caution: Ew.

The reason I was sick earlier this week was that a tiny cyst I've had in my neck for years became possessed by evil spirits and blew up to the size of a ping pong ball. One of the caring medical professionals I saw took one look at it and (apparently) maliciously gave it a good hard squeeze, which did nothing to help it and still hurt 20 minutes later. Then she injected it with steroids and kept saying, "you'll walk out of here feeling better," which I most decidedly did not. I do feel better now, but I would still rate it as good-sized-marble size. I have been walking around with a giant hot water bottle attached to my neck to try to make it go down more, but it's not really working. Tomorrow I go back for Round 2: The Squeezening.

1 comment:

zborus said...

heh heh, jon arbuckle is CRAZY sans Garfield. on second thought, he does continually talk to his cat, which is also a bit strange