www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MAMA writes a blog post

I think it's safe to say that Aaron's favorite pastime is to trick me, then tell me I got punk'd. Here is an example that I thought of because it just happened. Dylan is drifting off to sleep, I am downstairs on the computer, and Aaron was upstairs doing whatever it is that he does all the time. He came downstairs, and, just before stepping into view said, "do you want to go see mama?" Then I killed him. The End.

I worked on editing a paper for ten hours yesterday. Ten. That is a lot of hours, almost too many to count on your fingers.

Dylan. Is teething. Again. Could explain some of the last couple weeks.

Snuffy. Got me up at 2am. Just for the heck of it, as it turned out.

Aaron. Dead on the couch. See: above. Also, possibly watching an airline safety video online?

Mama. Is getting used to referring to herself in a throaty voice as MAMA. As in, MAMA needs a drink. MAMA has had to resist the urge to keep talking like this after Dylan is in bed. MAMA see you later.

No comments: