www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

A birthday wallow

Well, first things first. We've had some reports of voter fraud in the polling. It appears that the nefarious Snuffy political machine is at it again. I don't like to mess with this crowd, so I'm afraid I will have to certify the results as they turn out.
Next, Uncle Joshy and Aunt Laura have moved to town! I foresee a lot of this:

Third, guess what we got Dylan for her birthday? I will tell you. A pony.
Well, technically it was a trip to see a pony.

Aaron made a new friend too.

And so did I.

Some pig

Dylan thought the idea of the tractor was very exciting until she was on the tractor and then it was terrifying.

Is this really the sign they were going for? For the pond?

I asked Aaron to go take a picture of this sign, figuring he was on the same page as me (website has music. heh.) As it turned out, he was not, as I learned when I started humming a few minutes later.

Then we had to chase Dylan home because she wanted to go live among the horseys. Who wouldn't, really?


Happy Birthday, baby.

1 comment:

Annie ~ إني said...

Well did you wiz on it or not?