www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2

This is going...well. I am completely exhausted because I'm not used to being on my feet this long or working this many hours in a row, but being tired is not so bad. It is definitely going to be an adjustment for all us bleisenblogs, but Aaron is doing a good job of taking care of...everything. I walked home for lunch more or less every day for five years, so I am going to miss that, as is Snuffy, who benefited greatly from that arrangement. Dylan had her first taste of the new room at daycare and loved it. The elective I started with is excellent and everyone is so nice to me and even if they weren't I can already tell that I am so much tougher than when I last was in med school. So don't mess with me or I will take your blood pressure or something.

**********

Oddly, I seem to have a child who likes Pretty Dresses and Party Shoes. Oh well, I guess she can pull it off.

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Kate, I also have a fashion-diva-daughter. I am not sure how this happened to either of us.

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of the whole family in their party shoes and party dresses? Amma