www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

briefly noted

Ollie says uh-oh. Not well, and usually after he throws something across the room. I think he got it from Aaron, who has also been known to throw things across the room on occasion. There goes Daddy's whiskey bottle! Uh-oh!

***

The bakery where Aaron worked all those years closed! We are sad, particularly as they had recently expanded to the world of delicious delicious donuts.

***

Re: questions in med school lectures, when to ask. Please to reference this flowchart.

***

I meant to not go nuts, present-wise, for the kids. Especially since we JUST DID Hanukkah. The problem is that thinking about and shopping for presents is about my favorite thing to do. I think we all know how this will end.

***

Ollie would like to submit a review of the new Food Bar at Wegmans. He gives it two fistfuls of food up. He and Dylan are nothing if not experienced at eating at restaurants. His latest trick is to grab a handful of my hair and not let go when I bend over to pick up the debris under his high chair. Really cute, Ollie.

***

The children would like their bigness noted. Thank you.

No comments: