www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Baby's First Geocache

My brother and his friend visited for the fourth, which created a two day running house party. I felt like I was living in a frat house by the end (a frat house with, of course, an ongoing psych experiment). I dragged everyone out geocaching yesterday. It was a nice day for it even though it was drizzling.

We are scofflaws and the place was deserted, so we let Snuffy run around a bit in the (lovely and very safe) park. He ran up over a hill in front of us, and I as walked up after him I found a woman freaking out about the large dog. I felt pretty bad because I imagine that could be scary, so I told her I was sorry and that he was friendly and I went and got him right away. She had already walked past us and clearly had no interest in interacting with us any longer except in our capacity to hear her loudly and repeatedly announce to her companion, "I knew I should have brought my knife."

Dylan rocks the Star Wars emperor look

No comments: