www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesdays With Aaron

Heh heh, all this talk of Harry Potter spoilers caused Aaron to spout off every spoiler he could think of at one of Tommy's friends. Turns out that's already a t-shirt. I finished HarryP yesterday if anyone wants to talk Hippogriff.

**************

Aaron: "Why do they have that Phrenology Department at the hospital? Wasn't that discredited like 200 years ago?"

Kate: "..."

Kate: *snickers*

Kate: "Do you mean the Neurology Department?"

**************

The new job is going well. I think it has been more of an adjustment for me than for Aaron since I am still trying to limit Dylan's hours in daycare but now I have a lot less help. He has been working all the time but seems to be enjoying it.

**************

I was all ready to spout off a post about no sleep, no free time, dumb baby, I'm still grumpy, wah wah wah, and now here it is 8:00pm and both Aaron and Dylan have already gone to bed. Of course, that doesn't mean Dylan will stay asleep, but la la la I don't want to think about that.

Aaron has been laid up since Sunday with a geocaching-related injury. He was last in line as we were tromping through the woods, and apparently us front-of-the-liners stirred up a bees' nest as we walked over a fallen log. One infected sting later and here he is all doped up on antibiotics and passed out. We are having a difference of opinion regarding how he is to be treated during his convalescence. Usually I am the one lolling about griping about the minor ailment of the day. He claims that since he never complains about being sick I shouldn't make fun of him; for that same reason, I say seize the day.

Perhaps I was not so far off about Dylan's identity as the emperor in Star Wars.


Ah, my arrogance got the better of me...she just woke up. *Pouts*

Aaron, however, is having no problem staying asleep.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

It wasn't the Neurology department, that like Phrenology does study the head, only the inside and not the outside. It was the Nephrology department. I see how you, Mrs. double doctor, can mix up the department that studies brains and the one that studies the kidney. And my leg really hurts and its not funny.

bleisenblog said...

Ah, I knew it didn't sound as good as I thought it should. Nephrology. Hmph.