www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some whining

We did the first three parts of a four-part geocache today. We were in the right place to find the fourth but Dylan started to lose it. I think we would have found it if the taller one of us didn't live by a rule of not putting his extremities into unseen corners of overpasses.

Adding another person to the house, even a small one, has increased the general household drudgery to be done by an alarming factor. And since the small once spends quite a bit of time motoring around on the floor, for the first time I feel like I need to tone down the filth level there. It is a foreign idea to us and we don't like it.

Another thing I am not taking kindly to is the ongoing lack of sleep. My baseline level is moderate, often punctuated by episodes of severe sleep deprivation. I am verging on grumpy all the time and we all know that isn't pretty.

No comments: