www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Behind the Scenes

Aaron wandered in occasionally and asked, for example, why my ski poles were out or why he wasn't allowed to reassemble the toy I had ripped apart. Eventually he figured out to ask if all the questions I wasn't answering were related, especially since I kept saying all would be revealed. He did not, however, wonder why whatever game we were playing required every toy and bowl at the same time.








Other updates:

Snuffy's Ugly Doll infection has cleared up nicely.

So has Aaron's apparent food poisoning. It was the clam chowder, with the unidentified infectious agent, at the corporate retreat.

We got about six inches of snow last night. I am refusing to shovel on the grounds that surely it will melt soon. Most importantly, it gave me a chance to try out my cool new snow boots.

No comments: