www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bleisenblog is sweeping the nation

I am nominating myself for Worst Performance at a Yankee Swap at the MD/PhD holiday party last night. Not only did I have to pick first (I spent one second congratulating myself on being first before I remembered how the game works), but I made the strategic mistake of not choosing the obvious alcohol gifts, which are really a no-lose kind of choice. Either you end up with alcohol, or someone else takes it and you get to pick again. Instead I ended up with Bunco,the game that's sweeping the nation. Despite its nation-sweeping properties, no one even considered taking it from me, not even for one second. All in all it was a brutal game, an emotional roller coaster, where people did not hesitate to take games from children if they felt like it. However, I have to say that my pathetic attempts at trading ended well because after it was all over the person who got the snowman decorating kit gave it to me, and just now the guy who got the eggnog came over and dropped it off since I had mentioned Aaron likes it. I guess the moral is if you whine loudly enough you get what you want, just what my loved ones wanted me to learn.

And now, courtesy of Aaron, a series called "Dylan Hatches Her Young"



1 comment:

Mummy Potter said...

She was sitting on Bear Bear AND baby?!