www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Those little piggies

Dylan is generally in a good mood, but the not sleeping has caught up with even her, so the car trip down was a cranky crankfest. She has also been particularly clingy with me lately, to the extent that when I switched seats with Aaron so I could drive and put an end to several hours of carsickness she screamed and pathetically reached for me until I reached back and held onto her foot. For the next 45 minutes.

We finally figured out that making plans during our trips here usually results in more stress and less fun, so friends who want to see us may find us impossible to pin down. We are, however, usually willing to receive visitors in Aaron's dad's apartment. Call now, appointments book up quickly. We made a rare exception to this policy last night and actually went out to a bar in Brooklyn after Dylan went to bed. I am so desperate to get to bed lately that I started twitching at the thought of going out, but we actually had a lot of fun. Let it be noted here so I can receive credit for leaving the house in the evening at least once this year.

Your Moment of Zen: Snuffany and his Sniffany pillow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.