www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Maid of the Mist


We are headed to Niagara Falls this morning. I'm pretty sure we don't need to leave town to get that "misted on" experience, but as long as we made plans... Dylan asked if the waterfall would be coming down on our heads. I think the answer is: only if something goes fairly wrong.

Sorry for the lack of posting this past week. This time my excuse is not an intense week at school or a non-sleeping child or having taken to my bed in some kind of malaise. I was...watching the entire first season of Gossip Girl. Trashy, yes, but I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Season 2 isn't out on DVD yet, so I'm cut off for the moment.

I've been blogging enough lately that I am back to walking around thinking of stuff to post all the time, but I think the pregnancy brain has kicked in sufficiently that I can't remember any of it long enough to get to the computer. Other evidence: I went to feed Snuffy the other morning and I filled his bowl up with water instead; I carefully made an appointment for my mandatory school physical during a light day and totally forgot to go; see above re: Gossip Girl.

I may have made up a game called Fetus Feud when I had to give a presentation on postpartum hemorrhage (I like a little irony in my presentation topics). And the team names may have been, um, those of human gametes. Side note: med students, they like their games with lots of rules, strictly enforced.

Speaking of Fetuses, this one is having the big reveal a week from yesterday. Feel free to speculate wildly in the comments. I'll do an official pool with birth day etc later.

2 comments:

V said...

I'm thinking another girl

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the great blog at Ithacadigest.blogspot.com? Also, Aaron, we have to hit "Post a Comment" to read the other comments. It's exhausting!