www.flickr.com

Monday, June 08, 2009

would be even jitterier if i drank coffee

One thing about having to get up really early is that it's a little hard to de-program myself. So already this morning I have been running, had breakfast, fed Snuffy, bought some stuff online (side note: do you all go searching for random online coupons before ordering stuff? I would say 80% of the time I get 10-20% off or free shipping from all different places, it's very satisfying), and now I'm wondering why Dylan is sleeping in so late. Something to do with the two hours of exhausted screaming before falling asleep last night, I'm guessing. New strategy for today: give her something to actually cry about. Aaron went up last night to check on her and came down to her yelling even louder, so I did have to ask if he had just gone up and pinched her. He claims not.

No comments: