www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend updates

I'm not sure who this man is, but he ran a 5-mile race this morning.
Granted, he MEANT to run a 5k, as it was billed to us when our friend signed us up. Whatever.

This one conquered a one (1) week-long fear of the Wicked Witch by attending a live performance. She finds the part where the witch melts FOREVER very reassuring. And yet, there she is! Taking a bow! MOMMY YOU SAID SHE WOULD NOT COME BACK.
Good lord am I tired of attending children's theater. We're switching to children's ultimate as of next weekend.

This one is living the dream.

Never mind the flower barrette. Occupational hazard of having an older sister. Who are we kidding, she couldn't get it fastened, it was all me.

I'm starting my sub-internship tomorrow. Relatedly, posting may be light this month.

No comments: