www.flickr.com

Friday, November 03, 2006

Diapers

Before Dylan was born I ordered a bunch of different kinds of cloth diapers to see which ones work best. We've been using a mix of cloth and disposables since then because I didn't get enough cloth ones to last more than a day. She has outgrown most of the cloth ones in the past couple of weeks so I ordered the next size up and we have switched entirely to those. I also got cloth wipes and made up some wipe solution. So far it seems to be working pretty well. Here she is modeling a jungle print:















I'll post pictures of some of the others in the next few days.

In the dark times between the arrival of Gilmore Girls DVDs from Netflix I have been watching the first season of Lost because Tommy got it for Christmas last year, and as Aaron pointed out I like to take people's presents. That means I have been alternating between enjoying an irreverent take on life in a small town and all-consuming fear and anxiety when I am up with the baby at midnight and it's dark and the house is creaky and why would I keep doing that to myself?

No comments: