www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The squirrelling hour

When I took Snuffy jogging yesterday there were one million squirrels that needed chasing. They each stood by a tree up and down the whole block so that when he chased one to the base of one tree, the next squirrel would take off toward the next tree. He is really good on a leash in general, but no amount of training has been able to quash the enthusiastic squirrel chasing. So I got dragged around for several blocks, which was embarrassing and made me run faster than I wanted to.

A little more about the daycare. I didn't think there was any way we would get a spot at this place before I went back to work so we would have to start at another place first. The other place is much farther from our house and the route gets bad traffic in rush hour (well, for Rochester) and we would have to switch after a couple of months and I wouldn't have been able to visit during the day and we didn't like it as much anyway. So I am happy happy happy about this. I think we'll probably just bring her there half days in December since I'm still off and Aaron finishes the 18th, so I'll be able to get work done and have some baby free time but still also have plenty of baby time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We toy with Snuffy, waggling our bushy tails at him, but he will never catch one of us. A. Squirrel