www.flickr.com

Monday, November 13, 2006

The dogs, they are big and scary and numerous

I am still impressed with how much Dylan likes music, which has been true since she was born. Which is too bad since I can't sing to save my life and Aaron, while much more pleasant to listen to, sings the wrong lyrics to most songs. Current favorites are Janis Joplin and the former Cat Stevens.

I am still frustrated with taking pictures of Dylan's face. Often they don't really look like her or they're too dark or she puts on her blank camera stare if she sees me before I take the picture. This one isn't too bad though and is how she spends a lot of the day, just looking around with her huge eyes.

She's watching you














We had an indoor doggie playdate yesterday because it's so muddy out. I'm a little worried they're plotting to kill me in my sleep. They're just sitting to make me think I'm in charge.

Dogs From Hell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she gets her singing ability from Grandpa David