www.flickr.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

Asphalt

My black lung disease is finally clearing up. I tried to run a couple days ago and my lungs just laughed at me, which I guess is why they were too busy to breathe.

Our (somewhat frail, possibly elderly, but hard to tell exactly how elderly because of the frail) neighbor had his driveway redone last week and as far as we can tell has spent the entire time since then outside staring at it. I wouldn't say admiring it necessarily, just staring. Yesterday his brother and sister-in-law visited to support him briefly in the staring. We have to chat with him every time we walk by. When Aaron never came back after taking Snuffy outside I had to go rescue him.

Dylan did okay at daycare today. Her sleep has still been nuts, which makes our collective quality of life take a steep nosedive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I noticed that too. He was out at 9:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 4:15 PM and 6:45 PM one day last week (in case that seems odd, those were the times I walked past). I remember wondering what he could possibly be looking at. He has a distinguished looking hat though.

Jy