www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

About that routine...

One or two or three of us will be traveling from yesterday until next Sunday. We did a brief stint in Ithaca last night, where Dylan threw her traditional 10pm-3am All Awake All The Time Travel Party, accompanied by her colleague Snuffy's 6:30am Let's Get Up And Play Right Now And Also I'm Hungry routine.

Hmm, I was feeling a lot more inspired when I believed that I would be lovingly crafting posts from my hotel room this evening. Instead, this post is brought to you by a two-hour flight delay and by-no-means-free wireless at Newark International. I did get to attend a wedding this afternoon (Congratulations Ellie & Conan! Sorry I had to leave to go sit in the airport!) and have a nostalgic train ride on the Northeast Corridor that I used to ride all the time in college.

Full disclosure here: this part of my trip is to pick up some data. Yes, I am a huge nerd, and no, I'm not entirely clear as to why an actual in-person trip is necessary for this. Perhaps all will be revealed tomorrow.

The screen's getting a little swimmy and the letters keep morphing, so I think it's time to focus my efforts on staring at the Departure screen until it bends to my will. Over and out.

No comments: