www.flickr.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

we're going to the zoo tomorrow zoo tomorrow

You may have noticed that Dylan speaks all in caps. I have noticed that too. Pipe down, kid.

******

Since I published that post with all our goings-on I have developed a new trip to Boston and Aaron has one to New York. I think this will be our emoticon for when we implode.

******

Daycare has kindly organized a field trip to the zoo. Only it's the kind where every kid has to have a parent going and also you have to drive them there yourself. At least I didn't have to sign a permission slip saying it would be okay for me to take Dylan to the zoo myself. Maybe I will write one up and sign it anyway, just for my own files.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

will dylan see interrupting pandas at the zoo?

bleisenblog said...

no, I hear those are native to the pittsburgh area