www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MAMA could perhaps be a little nicer

Snuffy's at Camp Have My Parents Take Care of Him, so no picture of the new haircut for a few days.

*********

Summer ultimate league started tonight. There's a big fancy new playground right next to it, and Aaron and I at first couldn't figure out if we'd never noticed it before because we didn't care about such things or if it was actually new. Last summer I was in a co-ed league and my team was sort of lame, as often happens with the co-ed leagues around here. This summer I'm just doing the women's league and it was so much fun and I've been doing this long enough to be the one bossing everyone around and you know how I like that. Stop by tomorrow if you want to hear about how sore I am.

*********

Lesson of the day: if you alternate bites of cream cheese and buttercream frosting, it tastes just like cheesecake.

*********

Here is a picture of Very Angry and Slightly Injured Dylan. It wasn't supposed to be that way, because what kind of jerk would I be then, running to get the camera all the time instead of helping? Oh.What I was trying to capture was Sort of Dumb But Cute Dylan, because you see how she has her arm looped around the table leg? She was holding the blocks like that and couldn't figure out what to do and was stuck there for a long time in some confusion and it was funny until she dropped the whole thing on her foot. I guess there's really no way around me being a jerk for this one. Tomorrow's a new day.

No comments: