www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Endgame

It turns out it's time to finish my dissertation, and the sooner I get on with it the better it will work out logistically. I'll let you know how that goes.

*********

Did you see the grandparents webcam article in the Times? I can now confirm that we are cutting edge over here at Bleisenblog Headquarters.

*********

I just watched last week's Top Chef where they cooked Thanksgiving dinner for the Foo Fighters in Rochester. In July, apparently. It was funny because they didn't mention that they flew up and back in one day, which is what they must have done. They just made it seem like Rochester was a suburb of NYC. Or maybe a six hour drive qualifies us to be an exurb?

*********

Dylan was up from 1am to 6am this morning. She better be getting me something good for Christmas. And Hanukkah.

2 comments:

Gillianboudreau@hotmail.com said...

Oh man, I'm sure it is a lot of work to finish it up but I am so jealous that you are finishing your dissertation! I seem to have been just starting mine for the last almost a year or so!

bleisenblog said...

I know the feeling, I think I spent a full year and a half working on my project before I even finished my proposal.