www.flickr.com

Saturday, December 13, 2008

In case you need to get me a present

We all, including Dylan, like to leaf through the Williams Sonoma catalog. I don't know why, I guess to encourage ourselves to spend unfathomably large amounts of money on necessities such as the cheese of the month, a pineapple easy slicer, or nordic elf mugs. In the most recent catalog I noticed something else we couldn't live without: a personalized gingerbread manor, for $250. I would like two, please. Actually, what I would really like even though it seems really silly is a this fancy hot chocolate maker because I drink hot chocolate like most people drink coffee and it would make feel more like an adult.

I know I didn't know who Jack LaLanne was during that game of Celebrity a couple weeks ago, but one workout in front of an infomercial later and that has been rectified. Also, I am feeling a serious need for some liquefied fruits and vegetables.

Finally, I would like a bicycle tour of chocolate shops in Paris. Thank you.

No comments: