www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Taking Notes

The flash is going to be $130 to replace. I don't think the flash cost a lot more than...$130.

***********

I had to use the shovel to clear off the cars three days in a row.

***********

I got the draft of my dissertation done that I've been whining about for the past three weeks. I apologize for not returning any e-mails from anyone in that time. I should be able to get back to many of you soon regarding your inquiries as to whether I would like to QUiT my Job! wORK from home $1000 per week.

***********

We have embarked upon our Annual Great End of December Road Trip 2009, which has been well documented in years past.

***********

Also, Happy Hanukkah! We had an extension put on the teepee. (thanks Nana!) Soon Dylan will have a completely parallel living space, complete with water drippy thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the thesis draft! May your days merry and bright. love, Aunt C and Uncle G.