www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's all fun and games until the child psychologist gets involved

First, I will tell you where we've been. In Rochester. Doing our normal thing. I have no idea what happened, but it was seriously all we could do to scrape the top layer of grime off the dishes before using them again, let alone do extra things like "responding to e-mail" or "bathing."

I was on a dermatology rotation. I will tell you what, they have a good gig going. Not my favorite thing, but it's no end of useful. Yet not my favorite. No. Although it's good to know that the residents also come out of the room shaking their heads and muttering about having no idea what's going on with that person's rash.

Okay, down to the business of baby pictures.

First, we have the first recorded evidence of Ollie's current occupation as: hippo.



Now. This looks like a good time, right?

Yay, Ollie!


No comments: