www.flickr.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Exclamations!

Carefully maintaining the comb over!
Seen at the school choice expo: Impenetrable Gingerbread Fortress!
Speaking of schools, again, I found more recent information that said the lottery results for my favorite school last year were...17%!

Captured on film: Me! Technically not wearing pants, but whatever!

Do you want to know what my superpower is? If I am woken up any time between the hours of 11pm and 8am I can tell what time it is within an hour. I was not born this way, oh no. Practice, my friends. Practice!

What I'm reading, lately:
What the science of human nature can teach us: newyorker.com Sort of interesting, but so depressing! Why?!
Is Law School a Losing Game? I thought this was interesting, but that their lead guy did not really illustrate the point well since he seemed so clueless.
Haiti map, last year and this year

No comments: