www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fancy Pants

Dylan was up for much of the night wanting to eat, so the two of us have spent most of today sleeping. I think she is waking up now because she must sense that I am trying to have a meal. When I said we were boring yesterday I didn't mean I minded it (yet), I just meant that when you call and ask what we're up to, don't expect much. I still have some paperwork to do, but I have gotten through a lot of it.

Dylan got big enough that I thought I would try out one of her cool cloth diapers. Now I have to figure out how to wash it. She is also demonstrating her fencing reflex in this picture. She has stopped looking quite so much like Popeye when she wants to eat, but for a while there was a striking similarity. Her eyes are not always synchronized. The pediatrician said that is fine until about 8 weeks, but it is strange to watch. We try to give her positive feedback when she has them go in the same direction.



















She still curls up into a nice little potato bug ball sometimes.














This outfit is big on her, but I couldn't resist.


















I also accessorized it, but Aaron said it made her look eccentric and she had both the socks and the hat off within five minutes anyway.

No comments: