www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Now we have a chocolate baby AND a chocolate labradoodle

I lost my post because I apparently didn't believe Blogger when it said "you have unsaved data do you still want to navigate away from this page?" The dumbness is strong with me today.

Delicious onesie provided by Saba (aka Papa D) and Ben (sorry Ben I forgot your baby name even though you've told me a million times). I have also smeared chocolate on the baby with my grubby little mitts many times. That makes Snuffy like her a lot.



















Aaron has taken to calling the baby Bonk after a video game character who smashes things with his head because she is so ridiculous with the constant headbutting. I hadn't heard of the game before, but after seeing the huge head and eyes I have to agree.

Dylan has been smiling in her sleep a lot lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, completely objectively, this baby is gorgeous
Nana M