www.flickr.com

Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry to delay your picture fix

We are having some technical difficulties with Flickr (ahem, Aaron), so we can't upload anymore pictures there right now. But here are a few from today. Last night was sort of ugly as some of us stayed up eating until 3:30AM, but the pain was dulled by the Project Runway and Laguna Beach episodes Aaron got me.

We took the sling out for a test drive. At first there was much screaming, but then all was well. I am excited for the hands-free potential it gives us.





























This auto-wrap velcro swaddley thing is great since none of us is any good at swaddling and the baby doesn't like to be exposed to the air even for one second.



















And who am I to resist another dog and baby picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working on my swaddling skills for Wednesday. Sorry last night was rough and I hope tonight will be better. Love, Cathe