www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Saturday Morning

Aaron totally embarassed Snuffy by calling one of his girlfriends the name of another girlfriend, one that the first girlfriend didn't even know about.

I have a draft of my thesis proposal due Thursday and then we are going out of town Friday, so the next few days are going to be...interesting, let's call it.

About a month ago we officially retired the cradle swing and bouncy seat. It has really cleared up some space in the living room. The baby bathtub is going to be the next to go as Dylan has routinely started climbing out of it. The playmat and exersaucer are slated for removal in the next couple of months, to be replaced by some sort of giant enclosure, possibly with a baby hamster wheel, to prevent Dylan, mobile version, from creating too much destruction.

She learned how to clap over the past week. It takes a lot of concentration and she is so proud of herself when she does it.

I know Annie's birthday is the 14th, and I knew it was Friday the 13th all day Friday, yet I still posted her birthday post on the wrong day. I am tired and sort of dumb lately.



1 comment:

Annie ~ إني said...

I thought you did it 'cause of the time difference or something but now I am irate and converting to Islam. There's something wrong with the comment function I think. Can anyone see this?!