www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 26, 2007

writing, always writing

Most of the work I have to do right now involves writing. Sadly, this has squelched my inner blog monologue that converts all life events to blog posts in real time. The work-writing will continue until at least week from tomorrow, so it will be interesting to see if I can think of anything interesting to write here until then. I'm making myself bored even thinking about writing any more. I imagine it's even more fun for you to read about me, sitting here bored. You're still reading, I see. I recommend you stop before you injure yourself falling asleep at the keyboard. I'm going to bed, but you're welcome to stay here. 'Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just possible that your avid readers could be satisfied (only temporarily, of course) with many many pictures of Dylan...