www.flickr.com

Friday, June 22, 2007

Another Graduate

And in red, no less.



Dylan mind-bogglingly made it through the whole ceremony, including a choral number that sounded like it was straight out of RENT!

She now says mama and dada pretty convincingly for me and Aaron, although some have hypothesized that "mama" = "food" after she convincingly said mama when presented with some applesauce. She starts waving byebye to her teachers the minute I walk into her daycare room. I still go in to nurse her sometimes, and if the rocking chair is taken I sit on the floor and am instantly surrounded by two-foot-tall boys since there are still no other girls in her room.

Now, my birthday is a week from tomorrow, so I hope you all have your preparations underway. My parents are celebrating by fleeing the country that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go little red!