www.flickr.com

Friday, June 01, 2007

NJ

We're starting hour five of attendance at my fifth college reunion (theme: Five Sheets to the Wind). That weird picture from the other day that said "testing" was me figuring out how to post directly from the cell phone on the assumption that I would be having so much fun this weekend there would BE NO TIME for fancy computer posting. But what with the wireless internet everywhere and Aaron out parking the car and Dylan asleep in the next room I thought I'd sneak a quick one in before I start drinking heavily.

We hit the housing jackpot. We're staying at a dorm at the Princeton Theological Seminary, so another assumption for the weekend is that we'll find religion. No, but really, it's awesome. It's right next to campus, but not on the main undergrad campus, which is key because that means is doesn't have a giant, loud reunion taking place right outside the window. Also it's air conditioned. And holy.

Speaking of holy, in the past couple of hours the heavens have opened and a huge ('UGE!) (sorry, couldn't resist) thunderstorm has rolled in. That has been confusing to me because I thought Princeton (motto: God Went to Princeton) (honestly, that's one interpretation of the Latin motto) always arranged for nice weather for reunions.

Dylan has had a blast so far, and there's not a whole lot of other babies in my class so she is a serious chick magnet right now. I'll probably check in throughout the weekend. Over and out.

No comments: