www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Jersey: the New Jerseyening

We brought a full crib mattress for Dylan to sleep on. I think because we didn't bring Snuffy with us, and the urge to fill up the free space in the car was uncontrollable. It has turned out to be an excellent decision because she's been sleeping great so far. Better, I might add, than in either of her daycare rooms.

We have yet to eat a meal in the actual 5th reunion tent, but that is not a bad thing because we've just been ricocheting between fun activities. This morning we met up with some friends who live in the area who didn't even go to Princeton. I clearly don't even know what the spirit of Princeton means to me anymore.

I just played in the ultimate alumni ultimate frisbee game. Barefoot. In a skirt. I haven't played since I was four months pregnant, so it's been a while, but it was so awesome. Now I'm hooked again so I'll have to sign up for a summer league. Oh well.

No comments: