www.flickr.com

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Outnumbered

Phew. I need closure. Speaking of closure, let us spend a few minutes in quiet reflection. Now that we've all shared that religious experience I will faith heal you through your mouse, keyboard, or touch pad.

Faced with the task of caring for Dylan and Snuffy on my own, I did what anyone would do: started a massive cleaning project and took a trip to the cemetery.

We've been expecting you.


I almost got some time to myself tonight, but Snuffy started barking at a key moment in the bedtime process and set me back a couple of hours.

Dylan got to meet Frederick Douglass. We would have kept going to visit Susan B. Anthony, but I guess someone is not impressed by things like equality and justice.


Snuffy and Dylan got a little mixed up about whose fluffy head is supposed to infringe on whose pictures.

Oh, and Snuffy found Jesus.
The entire downstairs of the house is a huge disaster at the moment. I'm sure Aaron would want me to wait for him to get home to clean it up so I don't strain myself.

No comments: