www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy and Important

Sorry, sorry. The quality control around here is just terrible, what with the peasants coming in and mucking about the place with their posts and whatnot. Oh! Hi Aaron! Thanks for throwing that together while I was away on my very fancy and important whirlwind trip to DC. You really ran with the bleisen**** thing, eh? Actually, it was really funny. For a peasant.

Since we had a connection in DC on our way to North Carolina last weekend, I have now done the Rochester-DC leg four times in six days. I am seriously getting to know the route from 20,000 feet. Actually today I got a spectacular view of like six fingerlakes. Fingerlakin' good, right?

I started the morning with an 8am breakfast meeting at the conference and ended with a 7-9pm meeting at school in Rochester. I am a giant in the field of Working A Really Long Day On Occasion, Although I Did Hang Out With Dylan In The Afternoon.

Blah, blah, I know you're all just here for the pictures advertised yesterday. These are from last Sunday in the park with Dylan's friend Maya. It may look like a sweet little toddler running around playing with a ball, but really it was a conniving toddler running away with the ball so that Maya couldn't also get her hands on it.



No comments: