www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Flashback: Dylan remains awake at daycare against all odds

Ever since Bleisenblog's inception, I have been very careful about what I post so that I won't have to worry about who happens to find their way here, with the very large exception of people associated with her daycare. At some point I became fairly uncomfortable with that situation. Although I haven't gone back and edited the relevant posts since that would be like every single one for about six months, I'm not going to go nuts anymore when problems come up there. Which really hasn't happened for a while anyway, but obviously has now or else why would I mention it.

So I won't get into that part of it too much, but in short Dylan didn't nap at all for three weekdays last week, and only slept a little the other two. Do not even try to tell me she is outgrowing naps, because by 11am she starts looking like she would conk out if I directed sleepy thoughts in her direction. By the end of the week she was completely exhausted. I have a couple ideas of how to try and help, but let us all hope this is just a blip. Or else you have a lot of vague grumpy posts in your future.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that is a strange coincidence because eloise has been pulling the same thing for the past week. and I talked to a friend who said his kids and their friends have been the same way... a sign of the end times??

bleisenblog said...

Yes! It's the only explanation.