www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hat trick, but with words

The kid strung together three words in a row today! Two different times! It's like she's a real child. She actually rarely even says two words at once, so it was really cool. The first one was "more cracker dada" and the second was the more emphatic "NO NIGHT-NIGHT MAMA!" when I tried to take a quick nap in the car.

****************

Snouts
We moved the couch this morning to see what we could see. We uncovered the long-lost remote, along with a lot of dust. I went to vacuum and looked up to find I was under supervision.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Dylan's first three word sentence was actually "mo ca ca da da." Using context clues I took it to mean "Father, could I please have some more crackers." It is entirely possible that she meant something else.

Anonymous said...

wow, Dylan is so polite! :)