www.flickr.com

Friday, May 02, 2008

Public humiliation

I've mentioned our friend Annabelle here before, I believe most recently in the context of dating Aaron. And indeed, between helping with Dylan and dealing with Snuffy, she has at times functioned as a third person in our marriage. For reasons unknown, Dylan has recently become obsessed with her. (that's not really true about it being unknown, it's actually been a concerted publicity campaign on Annabelle's part; this is unfortunate as she will be leaving town for good in a few weeks) Dylan will be sobbing about some real or imagined injustice and I'll be sitting there trying to figure out what she's saying, and it often turns out to be "Ambelle." Although it may be that she's more enamored of the idea of Annabelle, since in person it still takes her a good long while to warm up to her (and everyone else). I thought that you, my dear readership, might also like to get a taste of what it's like to be obsessed with Annabelle, so I would like to share this with you. Heh.

****************

I haven't put up (or taken) any pictures in a while, so here's a series from this morning. Let's call it rocking, always rocking. Note that the demonic possession allows Dylan's eyes to match her black shirt in a lovely manner.



No comments: