www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Big gurwl bed

We were at the children's museum yesterday and I noticed these gorgeous pictures of kids in one of the galleries. I went over to read the captions and realized they were children who need foster homes. Each picture had a description of the child's interests. It was hard not to compare to fliers from an animal shelter. I wonder how many kids it actually works for. It seems like a cool idea though.

*******


We converted Dylan's crib into a bed yesterday due to: my inability to heave her over the side anymore without injuring one or both of us. I thought conversion would involve some fancy transformer-style machinations, but it turns out you just take the sliding side off. We took the wheels off too for good measure, but it's still a bit high for her to get in easily.

Oh, right, here's a stool.
Aaron started explaining how big girl beds work and how you can get in and out by yourself, but as soon as the word "out" crossed his lips I lept across the room to stop him from revealing anymore. Best that she doesn't know about that part.

No comments: