www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 02, 2008

ESP

Some combination of Word and Vista is making my computer freeze every time I even think about opening a new document. It's amazing! A mind-reading computer! Also, how can I possibly do any work? I will be forced to spend some quality time with ANTM. Or my child. Or something.

**********

I'm still waking up at 5am, a little anxious about whether I need to leap into the car and drive across town to start immediately waking up patients lest they get too much sleep in the hospital. Dylan has taken a cue from my computer and has taken to reading my mind; she responds to any hint of anxiety on my part with a death grip on my leg and a very vocal lobbying campaign to be elevated to my hip.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the halloween costume! :O) Can't wait to see you guys soon! Love, Kate, Dan, & Emma