www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

FM 66.6

One thing about the rotation I'm currently doing is that the residents are highly aggressive about sending med students home early in the day. There was one resident who tried to send me home several times last week even though we were just passing in the hallway and I wasn't working with him. I'm not complaining, as I feel like I have about three full time jobs at the moment, but it's funny that they all do it.

Dylan, on the other hand, is not being as easy on me. She has 1) tuned into the two-year-old satan channel ("all evil all the time") and 2) decided she needs me to carry her all day every day despite weighing approximately three tons. Also, the channel only gets reception near me. She is rather easygoing both at daycare and for Aaron.

No comments: