www.flickr.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Pictures in lieu of several thousand words

We're home as of yesterday. Dylan slept for 13 hours last night, and as I look at the pictures now I can see her getting increasingly glassy-eyed as the trip wore on, culminating during the actual wedding. People keep asking if she had fun dancing at the wedding reception, but that was Day 3 of the trip so by that night she was down for the count at 6:30pm.

We had a great time at the wedding and visiting the area. There is a nice children's museum and the best children's bookstore ever, including a roving chicken, cats, lizards, birds, and ferrets. It was like being in harry potter. We also got to visit the Walker museum, briefly, which is really cool, but not if you're two. Which one of my traveling companions was.

I should probably work on my thesis rather than spending my evening giving you a lovingly crafted post about our trip, so instead here, have some pictures. Note the bundling up of the child due to: snow. And cold. I think they are a month ahead of us, winter-wise.








Congratulations Kate and Dan. We had a wonderful time.

No comments: