www.flickr.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

writing writing writing

But not here. Mostly on my dissertation. Those things take a long time, don't they?

Meanwhile, in med school, I have a whole new personality! In this part of med school it doesn't really go over well to be brooding and reserved, so now I am outgoing and chatty! Hi there!

You know, Dylan is not actually being that evil. I think the in-tune-with-the-devil idea was just too much fun to resist. She's really just being slightly more defiant (and grumpy) than usual, and she's generally so responsive to discipline that I try to be very sparing with it so it keeps working as well. Also hard to resist: she has taken to telling me she's proud of me when I accomplish things such as using the toilet. Just think, my own little gremlin life coach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're all proud of you.

bleisenblog said...

Thank you. I've been working on my toileting for several years now.

Anonymous said...

Oh,
the delight
of
the two year old
saying
"No.
No.
No"

Aunt C.