www.flickr.com

Friday, December 04, 2009

quick notes from the field

Ollie still sleeps ALL THE TIME. Dylan definitely never did anything like this. She also never caused anything like the amount of laundry he has generated. I don't think the diapers we have are designed for his body shape, if you know what I'm saying. He's slowed down with the eating a bit and is looking less like a cute little troll than he did the first week.

Dylan has gone from a somewhat alarming level of clinginess to what I would imagine is a more typical reaction of switching to her Pure Evil setting a lot more often. It's actually a lot easier to take. Her teacher noted that "this is a new side of Dylan I'm seeing." I think this teacher has been great with Dylan while she's been having a hard time, although Dylan did come home today saying "[Teacher] said she would have to call santa because someone made poor choices." Heh.

No comments: