www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Three Weeks, second time around

I'm having a lot of fun trolling around in the archives to see what we were up to when Dylan was the same age as Ollie. It appears that last time I was just starting to be able to walk at this point. This time I was done with the sitting around taking it easy a few days ago and now I've gone to the gym four days in a row. I feel a lot better, but did you know that on the treadmill you CAN go uphill both ways?

Ollie took a couple days off from sleep of any kind in favor of resolving some digestive issues, but has now resumed his former schedule. Otherwise he doesn't cry very much, although he also seems to hate the car seat. We've had him out a lot because the alternative is often remaining cooped up in the house with a restless Dylan. She's slowly getting back to her usual self, but still, bored three-year-olds are no fun. We now have snippets of both Dylan and Snuffy popping up in most baby pictures.

He seems like he wants to use his arms better and I swear he's on the verge of smiling but hasn't quite figured it out yet. He does the bonk thing also when he's hungry, sometimes rather violently. He mostly hangs out gazing up at me when he's awake. Perhaps Aaron and Dylan could learn from his example. Actually I sit around all day gazing at him too, so we are REALLY boring to hang out with.
Oh, and this one? Will be taking a bottle. Starting now.

No comments: