www.flickr.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday notes, not that the day of the week impacts my life that much

The last three weeks are the first time I have ever routinely watched late night television because Ollie thinks sleeping time is from midnight to noon. Odd that it should coincide with has got to be the most self-absorbed three weeks in television history.

***

Ollie has had some kind of developmental leap, the result of which is that he is now doing that "whoa, man, check out my hand" baby thing.

He has also taken to latching on when he shoves his head in my elbow. So now if he's not crying, I am. Ask to see my new hickeys!

***

Note to Snuffy: In the future, let's file "Distracting the Service Dog under Tempting, But Unaccepatble."

Sounds like a Seinfeld episode to me.

No comments: