www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

mostly ollie

1) A few weeks ago I got out the lion for Ollie. I won't even link to the old posts because we all remember it, no? Due to the searing into our brains? There was an immediate collective howl from Dylan (It's MINE) and Aaron (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). Hence the new poll on the sidebar. Vote away.

2) We got one of those babies that needs to yell themselves to sleep. It is hilarious. He starts hollering, goes for 5-10 minutes, then OUT. Dylan (our on-the-ground Ollie Status Reporter; except when she was layering him in blankets, then she tried to convince me he was fine and could continue to be her plaything long after he was hysterical) always pipes up that he's sleeping and I never believe her because it's so sudden. He also prefers to have his little face smashed into something, usually my elbow. So I pace around the living room with this squished up howling creature.

3) Through trial and error (oh, the error) I have thus far determined that Ollie is sensitive (= gassy to the point it prevents him from sleeping for 5-hour stretches) to: eggs, tofu, broccoli, tomatoes, and Indian buffet. I am a vegetarian! That's like 3/4 of my diet! Come on, kid.

No comments: