www.flickr.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

shorts

Perhaps we should keep better wraps on Aaron's wallet? "Look what I've been working on Mommy!"

***

It is embarrassing to graduate from medical school and walk into the frame store and ask them if they can match your diploma frame to your PhD one.

***

I would like to emphasize how short and squat Ollie is. Really, it's silly.
He's still working diligently to manage a fine balance of affection and cuddles with evil and destruction. He has had a lot of success, thus far, because what else does he have to do, in a day?

***

I've been painting again. I swear I've learned something from all the HGTV. Although I haven't learned enough to know that even though I love yellow and red-orange, for example, they may not be the best colors for the walls. I do know enough that at least I got samples first. Other teaching points from this painting adventure: 1) it goes a lot faster without any wall repair, and 2) perhaps it is best to contain one's zeal in throwing out the ten-year-old mattress until a new mattress has been procured. Our bedroom thus has no bed, but is now a distinguished grey with white trim.

No comments: